Here is a list of my top 10 forex blogs. I follow these blogs using my own email on a standard basis, and I locate them attractive and very useful. I believe they should be on all forex trader’s feed.
So, at this time top 10 forex blogs:
- Kathy Lien: Beast of currency study at Global Forex Trading (GFT). She provides attractive technical and fundamental analysis, forex signal and strategies. A important part of posts are of her attractive TV interviews.
- FXPath: Huge technical analysis by forex specialist James Chen. He is also the admistrator of the book: fundamentals of Foreign Exchange (Forex) Trading.
- Currency Thoughts: Larry Green berg, an expert currency economist bring forex information from many places all above the world, and in detail analysis of present proceedings.
- Forex Blog: This is forex blog is written by Andrei. ever since 2006, Andrei’s excellent blog for forex news, updates on forex software (including code), technological look and lot of more.
- Trading NRG: Lior Cohen provides in deepness daily, weekly and monthly analysis, forecasts, news and more other, about all related to oil, gold, commodities, ETF and much more. A must for anybody who trade these economical instruments.
- Francesc Riverola: CEO of FX Street provide forex business news, full statistics of his large forex portal and spices up his blog with additional stuff as well.
- The Forex Articles: James Wooley speaks his mind about forex strategies, forex trading ideas and more details.
- Trading U – Chicago Blog: Jay Norris provides about psychological effects of forex trading, trading pattern, technical analysis and more.
- Winners Edge Trading: Last other than not least, Casey Stubbs at Winners Edge Trading, with a individual center on one of the most popular currency pairs: EUR/USD. His huge posts with reference to trading psychology too have a large share in his content.
- Presently blogs are in this inventory. Even as there are a lot of definitions for blogs, and there is a very well line between a blog or a website, I stick by two definitions: chronologically ordered in overturn (last post first), and the alternative to comment. There are lots of good quality forex blog sites out there. I listed here just blogs.
- I listed here just blogs or website that are to my liking.
- No single paid me for this as well as him in this list
- The order in the list does not stand for an interior ranking.
I infrequently feature these blogs or websites on my own forex links for the weekend post. This list was composed following Casey Stubbs complete a similar list, which I am happy to be fraction of.
From side to side Casey’s list, I am receiving to know new blogs or websites. Enjoy! Is present any other forex blog/website that you advise? Gratify contact me.
I wait for you like my site as well ? You are welcome to subscribe using email.