This problem at all times arises in mind while your memory card is locked. As a lot of mobile users protect their personal data by addition password to memory card, however it get difficult to reset forgotten memory card password, in this position a lot of users get frustrated and they fear to loss their private data from it. So now follow simple step to reset your memory card password. You can as well reset Nokia s40 mobile memory card password, but you want to have Symbian mobile to do so.
This is mainly common issues that locked mobile phone memory card owing to password lock. In most luggage such SD cards will be be not viable without unlocking the card. To put off your card from this matter, do not put password protection for memory card without cause. As we know most of card readers will not show the card detect on Computer or Laptop because of this password lock. If you have extremely significant data in the MMC card.
So don’t worry you know how to easily reset password of your memory card password. 1st of all to do this you want Android/Symbian mobile phone and X-Plore apk.
- First download X-Plore & install in your Symbian/Android mobile device.
- Open your X-Plore apps & press 0 ‘Zero’ and verify which you have marked the ‘show the system files’
- Then go to the following step/path C:/ Sys / Data / Mmcstore
- Once you reach at C:/ Sys / Data/ Mmcstore you want to press ‘3’ under option to set it in the Hex-viewer
- In the 3rd column you will be able to see a line of code ‘TMSD02G’ ( c??”?x???6?2?6?2?6 ).
- Now check the character among the ‘?’ it is your password i.e.: in ‘TMSD02G’ ( c??”?x???6?2?6?2?6 ) password is 6 2 6 2 6
So your password is 6 2 6 2 6 , Now/Currently reset memory card password by entering this password. All done. Thanks.