Modern life today is nothing more than a big loss, a hell of boredom, when we were high – tech equipment and technology. Speaking of the latter is that the internet has the demand of people of all ages. Life today is not the Internet is not possible. Although the Internet has become an important need, but one thing is very sad that many people do not have access to fast internet. You have no choice but to deal with the bad internet connection. This happens due to the lack of availability of faster internet connection in a given area or the high prices of the plans faster internet.
Well, we can not increase internet speed than the speed of your Internet Service Provider. Believe me! Most of you will not agree with that high-speed internet from your ISP. In order to get the most to make it possible to enjoy the Internet speed from your internet some need to bring in your system adjustments. If you are using Windows 7, then I will tell you about the settings. Through the implementation of the advice that I write here, you can raise. Internet speed in Windows 7 So keep all the inquisitive mind, read below.
How to increase internet speed in Windows 7
The – assigning the restriction of the bandwidth
When it comes to increasing the speed of the Internet in the Windows operating system, the first and most important way, which is used by many, dates, version, the bandwidth limitation. By default, Windows has a bandwidth limitation, resulting in slow connection. By removing this limit, you can definitely increase internet speed in Windows 7 – allocate bandwidth limit is easy. Follow the steps below.
- In the Windows dialog box, type gpedit.msc in the Run. Do not know how to walk bring dialog? Just press Windows + R
- A new window will open. To ensure that you are on the right track.
- In the picture above you can see there is an option called “Administrative Templates “. Click it and then click “Network “.
- In the menu, click on “Network” you grow, you can find the option. ” QoS Packet Scheduler ” Click it . Click now to limit.
- Select the radio button next to the “On” option. Now, in the bandwidth limit (%), the type of ‘0 ‘. Yes, this is zero.
- Click Apply to save the settings. Now you just have to start on new Windows 7.
- Web speed increases.
Use SG TCP Optimizer
The Web is the speed at which the computer transmits and receives data packets through a network. Of course, this depends on the power of the network, but with that, it also depends on the setting of TCP / IP. Thanks SG TCP Optimizer software, which will help set the TCP / IP on the road, so that we provide maximum speed of the Internet. This software is used by many, and admires all users. Here are the steps in the use of the SG TCP Optimizer are presented.
- If you do not have SG TCP Optimizer with you, consider this link.
- The software installation is very simple. After installation, launch it.
- As you can see in the picture above, there is a slider. Drag the point that the speed of your Internet Service Provider.
- Moreover, no “best” option found right below. Make sure the radio button for.
- Click “Apply Changes” to save the settings.
- Restart the computer to make the changes.
Delete all browser data
The internet speed also depends on how you use it. If you delete the browsing data from a user’s day-old, then chances are that you get the most from your browser. If you do not care about the navigation data, then you own one of the reasons that your Windows 7 is the Internet speed slow. You should make sure that it is the practice to remove. All navigation data it’s working just a few minutes. If you think you can do this task manually is a process of headache, you can automate using software called CCleaner. With this you can all browsing data, cookies, temporary files, etc. removed with just one click. Because this software makes the task easy compensation so that it is used by hundreds of thousands of users.