Before I discussed about Bangla Typing Software for Mobile, now I will shared about bangla writing software for android phone. See given below step by step which you need to do for your typing software for android. So, bangla writing software for android phone is a very useful software.
- You need a keyboard for write Bangla. Go to Android Market and look for Mayabi Keyboard, Ridmik, Avro, opera mini for java mobile etc.
- Install Mayabi Keyboard on your device. It’s free!
- Go to home screen, press Menu button then choose Settings à Local and text. You’ll see list of keyboards. Choose Mayabi keyboard.
- Tab choose input technique. That’s shows Select Input Method screen. From there, choose Mayabi Keyboard.
- Exit from settings by tapping Back/Home button.
- Then open an app, for instance, memo or Catch. Start new memo.
- To write in Bangla, tap the key tagged Bangla. Then start writing using phonetic conventions. If you would like to write আমার সোনার বাংলা, sort ‘amar sonar bangla’ which are converted into Bangla text.
The Bangla font rendering on Samsung Galaxy Tab remains not good. You’ll see several characters not shown properly. However, if you send this text to different OS, say post on web log and Linux users see this, they notice the fonts OK.
If you are doing not like phonetic typing, you’ll use mounted layout. Multiling Keyboard includes a mounted layout for Bangla – however I’m unsure whether or not you’ll find it irresistible or not. I couldn’t use that ‘new’ layout. So far, Mayabi Keyboard is that the best solution for Bangla writing until these days. Many thanks of developers of Mayabi Keyboard.